CivaSheet can be used to treat patients with primary gynecological cancers as well as recurrences. The CivaSheet is implanted during an existing surgical resection procedure. Due to the highly targeted nature of the sheet, in certain cases it can treat patients with recurrence that may have already received maximum dose limits of external beam radiation, offering expanded treatment options to patients with advanced disease.
- CivaSheet shielding protects highly sensitive healthy tissue
- No increase in side effects or toxicity observed in initial patients treated with CivaSheet
- Prescription doses up to 120Gy used for patient treatments
- Safe and effective radiation treatment to prevent cancer recurrence
- No catheters or return trips for therapy
©2020 CivaTech Oncology Inc. All Rights Reserved