CivaSheet can be used to treat patients with colorectal cancers. The Sheet is implanted during an existing surgical resection procedure. It can be used in place of, or in conjunction with external beam therapy or HDR radiation with catheters. Due to the highly targeted nature of the sheet, in certain cases it can treat patients with recurrence that may have already received maximum dose limits of external beam radiation, offering expanded treatment options to patients with advanced disease.
- CivaSheet shielding protects highly sensitive healthy bowel tissue
- Conformal treatment delivers radiation directly to surgical margins
- Safe and effective radiation treatment to prevent cancer recurrence
- No catheters or return trips for therapy
- May provide options for patients with recurrent cancer who have reached maximum limits of other forms of radiation from previous treatment
©2019 CivaTech Oncology Inc. All Rights Reserved